We are back!
Camping Valldaro will reopen on June 19, and we will offer you all our services, with the maximum hygienic and sanitary security.
WE WANT YOU TO ENJOY A QUIET HOLIDAYS
Every day we are adapting to the new situation after the Coronavirus and thus be able to offer all the services of the campsite, always following the instructions of the health authorities.
Our effort has focused, above all, on developing our own health safety protocol in coordination with the industry and administration associations so that you can enjoy a safe holiday. The measures will be as follows:
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PREVENTION MEASURES
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of common areas and accommodations with virucidal products and alcoholic disinfectants.
- Disinfection of playgrounds, street furniture and sports areas before opening and cleaning throughout the day.
- Disinfection of floors and showers.
- Disinfection of sunbeds.
- Maintaining the correct chemistry levels of the pool water.
- Commitment to comply with all applicable legal regulations, validated by a certification authority (SGS) with the “SAFE TOURISM”badge.
- Training of all staff on security protocols.
- Installation of hydro alcoholic gel dispensers in all common areas.
- Automation of some administrative processes and use of QR codes.
- Protective screens at the front desk, in the restaurant, supermarket and mini golf areas.
- Signage and signs on the ground with waiting marks to indicate the minimum distance at accesses to services.
- Safety distance between restaurant tables, bar tables and pool loungers.
- Indication of the capacity in the sanitary blocks to guarantee the safety distance.
- Adaptation of activities and entertainment shows in different areas of the campsite in order to avoid crowds.
Camping Valldaro is committed to follow the measures of security and appeals to collective responsibility, assuming that everyone complies, as in their private life, with the recommended measures.
Keep in mind that “zero” risk does not exist and that, therefore, there can be no guarantee that there will be no contagion.
Thank you for your trust and patience in these times of uncertainty.
If you have any questions or you want to make a reservation, please contact the Front Desk team at Camping Valldaro: email@example.com